- This Web Site is hosted by Big River on behalf of ("the Organization") to register constituent information and process eCommerce transactions.
- When you request additional information or register on this Web site, Big River will ask you to provide basic contact information on the Organization's behalf.
- When you make an eCommerce transaction on this site, Big River will ask you to provide payment/billing information on the Organization's behalf.
- Big River uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Big River Web sites and emails on the organization's behalf.
Use of Information
- Big River uses information collected to provide contact information to the organization and to process payment on behalf of the organization.
- Big River will not store sensitive payment data such as credit card and bank account numbers.
- The Organization may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Organization's services and events.
- Big River may use information collected to improve our Web sites and Services.
- Big River may use your data for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a your request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Big River does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Big River may aggregate non-identifiable information for the purpose of sharing with our customers and with other companies that work on Big River's behalf.
- Big River will not share, distribute, or reference any of your data except as described above, or as may be required by law.
- Every email from Big River on the Organization's behalf contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further emails. This excludes emails conveying payment receipt information.